Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween

We had another great Halloween!  I think every year it gets better as the kids get older, understand more what's going on, and can remember from last year and anticpate the upcoming events!


Daddy did a great job yet again carving pumpkins from the patterns given to him by the kids drawn out on paper!  Lots of little fingers make light work for picking out the pumpkin seeds from the pumpkin guts to roast for a  yummy snack!  Thanks, kids!


Another year at Nanny's and Papa's with all the grandkids in their costumes!


Sarah was Cinderella, Jonah was a duck, and Jacob was Woody from Toy Story.  What cute kids I have!  I have to say, Jonah really got into the trick-or-treating.  My other kids didn't get it so much at this age.  But it didn't take long for him to realize that if he went up to a door, he got a treat to put in his bucket.  Boy, did he have "the death grip" on that bucket!  He wasn't about to let it out of his sight!


And this picture I just have to add becasue it's SO DANG CUTE!!!

2 comments:

Asherbie said...

Darling. Absolutely darling.

Brittany said...

The kids are so cute. We'll try to email you pictures soon.