We feel so blessed to have this little spirit in our home. He's so fresh from Heavenly Father. I love to look into his eyes and wonder what he remembers from heaven and what he's thinking. I can't wait to see what personality emerges from this darling little one.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Our Baby Is Born!!!
On Monday, June 28th we brought our new little boy into the world! I was induced that morning so that he would be born into a controlled environment and not in the car! Whew! Thank goodness we didn't do that again! The doctor watched me very carefully once I hit 38 weeks. And once I hit 39 weeks she felt like the baby was big enough and developed enough it was safe to induce me. After that she felt like we were "playing with fire" and I could possibly have a very fast labor and delivery. It was a little weird being induced, waking up that morning, showering and showing up to have a baby without having any contractions. But, I have to say, a near painless delivery was pretty nice.
Nathan Kent is 8 lbs. 11 oz. and 21 1/2 inches long! He's been a wonderful baby so far, very content and sleeps a lot! Yeah!
Nathan didn't like getting his picture taken!
Sarah and Jacob holding Nathan!
Sarah loves little Nathan almost to death sometimes! She loves to help and give him kisses!
Jonah loves to point out Nathan's eyes! Hmmm . . . I hope Nathan can keep his eyes!
Jacob is so excited to have another brother!
Here's is our little family all together!
Isn't our daddy handsome? He's so happy to have another son!
We feel so blessed to have this little spirit in our home. He's so fresh from Heavenly Father. I love to look into his eyes and wonder what he remembers from heaven and what he's thinking. I can't wait to see what personality emerges from this darling little one.
We feel so blessed to have this little spirit in our home. He's so fresh from Heavenly Father. I love to look into his eyes and wonder what he remembers from heaven and what he's thinking. I can't wait to see what personality emerges from this darling little one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. I'm also glad the induction worked out, however the car is always a good story. :)
Oh, so happy for you! He is absolutely beautiful! Hope you are feeling well, and recovery is going well. Your kids look so sweet holding him. Congrats on your home also. We'll have to swing by next time we drive through.
Can't WAIT to meet him! Darling, Amanda. And you still look beautiful. Congratulations, we love you guys.
OHHH, YAY! Congratulations! I am happy that he is here, happy and healthy! Cute pics of the kiddos with their new baby brother.
Post a Comment