Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween!!!

Jacob, Nathan, Mommy & Sarah at the school Halloween Carnival.

Jonah, Sarah, Jacob & Daddy carving pumpkins.

The finished products!!!

This year Jacob was Luke Skywalker. He's never seen Star Wars, but he has seemed to learn plenty about it from his friends. I don't know who's had more fun with that light saber, Jacob or Daddy.

Sarah was our beautiful PINK ballerina!

Jonah was a lion this year. He didn't get into the GETTING the candy so much this year, but he loved GIVING it to the trick-or-treaters.

And last, but not least, Nathan was our adorable Jack-o-lantern!

And here's the whole gang, off to go trick-or-treating!

All 17 grandkids! Whew! What a good lookin' crew!!!

2 comments:

Jamie Hyatt said...

I can hardly believe that there are 17 now, wow! Your kids looked great! I've heard your home is beautiful, love getting little glimpses.

Asherbie said...

What a cute bunch of kids! Love the costumes, how fun!