Sunday, December 12, 2010

Visiting Santa

We made our annual trip to sit on Santa's lap and take a picture recently. Mommy made it into the picture because Jonah was a little too nervous to approach Santa on his own. Jonah asked Santa for toys -- very appropriate. Sarah asked for an American Girl Doll -- hopefully a generic brand will suffice. Jacob asked for roller blades, a scooter, and a Nerf gun. "I know we only get 1 gift from Santa, so I thought I'd just tell Santa everything I wanted and then he could choose." Ahh, very wise. Mommy was blindsided when Santa asked her what SHE wanted! I just stared at him thinking, "I don't know what I want! I have everything I've ever needed!" How blessed we have been this year!

1 comment:

Kimber said...

Love those Bowman's pictures. My kids didn't want to go this year. I tried to talk them into it, but no luck.