The culmination of Sarah's first year of ballet lessons was her recital, "Once Upon a Time!" All of the dances were fairy tales and fables. It was fabulous!!! Clytie's does an amazing and professional recital! Sarah loved everything about the recital: lots of girls, make-up, fun costumes, music, dancing, she got flowers, and more ballet! Almost all of her favorite things wrapped up into 1 event! We're looking forward to more recitals and dancing in her future! Sarah was squirrel #2 in the Snow White dance. She was really stressed about the witch being too scary. I heard about that witch for months! Then at her performance I finally saw that she wasn't even on stage with the witch! Phew! I was stressed she was going to panic on stage and start screaming! Luckily she knew just what to do and danced beautifully! Good job, Sarah!
Sarah in her squirrel costume!
Her cousin, Emma, was gold in Rumpelstiltskin! So cute!
Jacob with his ballerina sister!
After the last performance we celebrated with Nanny & Papa at Yogo Togo's! Yum!
2 comments:
Remember way back when I told you I might have some pictures of Sarah's rehearsal? Well, sadly I always got her just as she was going into a circle, so they're all back shots. I'm sorry! She sure was a cute squirrel.
So DARLING. I love it.Wish I could have seen her dance.
Post a Comment