For Christmas I gave Brandon tickets to see Brian Regan, a comedian that Brandon LOVES! So a couple of weeks ago we went with Justin and Amy to the show. We ate dinner at a fun little family-dining Italian restaurant that Amy suggested. It was yummy and quick, which was good because we were running REALLY late. And Brian Regan was, as always, hilarious! We laughed until our stomachs and cheeks hurt. I think it's a truly talented comedian that can keep his content clean and still humorous. Too many comedians these days focus on the crude and immoral. Personally I think those are the easy punch lines to go for. Brian Regan finds humor in the day-to-day mundane things. Reliving Regan's routines as we experience those mundane routines makes life a little more fun for us. Now it's hard not to laugh in his face when the ophthalmologist is invading our personal space during an eye exam, or bust up laughing as we walk down the terminal at the airport.
Thanks for a fun evening, Honey! And Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment