I always look forward to the new videos posted on the LDS Church's website. They never fail to inspire me! I was already aware of the story of Stephanie Nielsen, her blog, and her plane accident before the Church posted this video, but her story is so beautifully portrayed here (sorry to copy you, Emily). It's a wonderful reminder on this week of Mother's Day of how blessed I am to be a mother and to be surrounded by so many amazing mothers. I know I complain plenty about being pregnant, and yet I'm so grateful to have a body strong enough and able to carry a pregnancy . . . to bring these spirit children of our Heavenly Father to this earth. I'm so grateful for my beautiful children, their examples, and how they teach and refine me daily. I'm so grateful for the mothers in my life that encourage me and provide beautiful examples of motherhood. You may not know it, but I'm always watching you, taking mental notes on how I can be more like you. Thank you, and Happy Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment