Friday, October 15, 2010

Loving KSL!!!

We have bought and sold many, many things over KSL classifieds in the past.  Don't you just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE KSL???  We recently purchased this awesome new bike trailer that I've been searching for for months!  These trailers sell on KSL in minutes and I've missed several.  They're the nicest one's made and cost a small fortune (which is why I wanted to buy a used one)!  When I saw this one go up for sale, I called and emailed the seller.  He called me back and said I wasn't the first to contact him, but I was the most enthusiastic, so he let me have 1st dibs!  What a great guy!  Now that we live so close to a fabulous trail, we plan on many fun family outings with this trailer.  Yippee Yeah!!!

2 comments:

Kristy Anderson said...

Great deals make me so happy too! I'm happy for you!!!

Asherbie said...

I loove mine. Wish we had something more like KSL here...