Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Sneaky Jonah
Guess how sneaky I am? Whenever Mom is making dinner and has her back turned, I can sprint past the pantry, grab a packet of fruit snacks and make a dash for my favorite little niche in the mud room. Mom doesn't suspect a thing! She can't even hear the wrapper crinkling or my satisfied eating noises. Most of the time I forget to throw away the small pile of garbage I make back here, but somehow it mysteriously disappears. And if she does come looking for me, I just flash my charming smile to which she rolls her eyes and lets me finish my fruit snacks anyway. Yep, I've got a good thing going. I'm sure I can keep this jig up for at least a year or two until I lose my "cute factor."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment