I'm way behind on my blog and have a little catching up to do. We'll see how much time I get here before a child desperately needs me. :)
Our traditional grandkids photo at Nanny's and Papa's house before the family Easter Egg Hunt! 17 grandkids now! Wow!
Jacob was THRILLED to get a mini-basketball!
Sarah loves her darling new watering can!
Jonah got some sand toys that are so fun he really doesn't like to share them! :)
And Nathan got a sun hat - perfect for his bald little head that I wonder if will ever grow hair!
On Easter morning the kids were happy to see that the Easter bunny remembered and brought sunglasses, flip flops and gardening boots.
Once again, Grandma kept Gymboree in business for another year by outfitting us in the cutest clothes ever! Everyone at church has asked if I MADE these darling clothes. Nope! I don't even own a sewing machine! Thanks, Grandma!

No comments:
Post a Comment