In May we had the wettest spring Utah has seen in 150 years! It rained so much, I thought I would go bald from pulling all my hair out from the kids climbing the walls. It's funny how for years we all prayed for rain, now we're praying for it to stop! I feel terribly for the poor people who had damage to their homes and lost crops with all the flooding! Thankfully, we didn't have water damage where we live. But our playground did fill up with water. It took about 4 days for it to drain! Sarah even found a poor little bird who drown in our water. It's wings were too wet to fly away.
Despite my pleadings, warnings and threatenings the kids still played in the water. My neighbor called to "thank" me for opening up a neighborhood swimming pool for a couple of days. I'm sure she was really grateful when her kids came home soaked from head to toe!

No comments:
Post a Comment