My name is Nathan and I am one busy little guy! Mom has to keep all the doors shut so I don't get into stuff . . . but stuff is SO fun to get into! I'm walking pretty fast now. I love to climb up the stairs when Mom isn't looking (but I can't come back down yet), play in the toilets, unroll the toilet paper, turn the computer off and on (that beeping sound is so fun to make), chew on books, pull out all the pots and pans, empty the boxes of baggies one by one, chew and pull on cords, empty the trash, empty the bathroom cabinets, and climb inside of drawers, boxes and other small containers. These are among SOME of my favorite things to do. Sometimes Mom gets frustrated, but with my winning smile and a little snuggling, I'm quickly forgiven. Yep! There are definite advantages to being the youngest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment