We hosted Thanksgiving again this year at our house! We were supposed to be with my family, but my darling sister Kristen was in the Thanksgiving Day Parade. They all went off to New York to join in the hub bub of the parade! We missed you this year! So we picked up the family members that were without Thanksgiving plans: my brother and his family, Brandon's parents since it was their off year, and Shauna's family since her in-law's were on a trip for their Thanksgiving year. It's always nice to have extra helping hands to make food and clean up. It was a fun, relaxing day full of visiting, eating, playing games, eating, looking through the newspaper for Black Friday deals, oh, and more eating of course!
Here's Jonah all ready for dinner to start!
Sarah getting a little snuggle time with cousin Caleb and Uncle Justin.
Daddy & Jonah patiently waiting for everyone to sit down!
I'm not very crafty or good at decorating the perfect Thanksgiving table, but making these little turkeys were my attempt at name cards for place settings. Jacob wrote and decorated the names for me. While they weren't perfect, I thought they were pretty cute and the kids loved eating them!
I should have taken more pictures, but you know, I was too busy eating! Happy VERY late Thanksgiving!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment