Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Jonah the Photographer

Yesterday I went to download some pictures off my camera and to my surprise what did I find?  Over EIGHTY pictures taken by my dear little photographer, Jonah!  I usually think I have a pretty good handle on what my kids are doing at any given time where ever they may be in our house . . . but apparently NOT!  This in combination with the pile of dented canned food and shattered canning jars I found on the floor in my food storage room the other day lead me to believe I'm not doing such a great job on the monitoring the kids thing.  Brandon's going to wonder what his at-home wife is doing if she's not watching the kids while he's at work.  Oh well, here's a sampling of Jonah's work.  Holding the camera upside down seemed to be the way to go!

2 comments:

Circe said...

Very artistic! :)

Amy said...

Maybe Jonah has found his passion in life, photography! I love the one of Sarah posing so pretty with her head not in the frame., so funny!