Nathan rarely plays with toys, but he sure enjoys all the dangerous grown-up things around. He loves to cart around my vacuum . . . and try to plug it in.
And he loves to pull the books off the shelves and then rip them.
He loves to get into the cleaning supplies. One day it'll be fun to remember how he use to fit in this little bucket!
Look at these curly locks. Daddy isn't far away from cutting them off. Mommy is trying desperately to keep her baby little for as long as possible. These little boys never look the same again once those baby curls are gone. (Boo-hoo!)
Oh, I love my little Nathan. He's my little buddy, my mess maker, and my baby. He definitely has everyone in our family wrapped around his little finger. There's nothing we wouldn't do for our Nathan!

3 comments:
what a sweetie! Don't cut those sweet baby curls!!
That was me, Circe. I guess I'm not signed in.
Oh so cute. I love those curls! Glad to know my kids aren't the only ones who seriously don't care about taking care of books.
Post a Comment