We (and when I say "we" I mean mostly Brandon) have been waiting a long time for this day. It's almost the day when Jacob is finally old enough to mow the lawn, a large weekly project for Brandon throughout the spring, summer and fall. Brandon officially declared this summer as "The Summer" that Jacob would learn to mow. We stood watching him mow with smiles on our faces, and for now Jacob has one on his face too because mowing is new and exciting. My hopes aren't too high that Jacob's smiles will last for long but I'm trying to enjoy it for now because once that newness wears off I know the battles will begin.
I had to grab a quick picture of Jacob mowing to document the occasion.
And while I was playing photographer someone else found some markers to play with. This is what happens when Nathan is left unattended for even minutes!
I guess next Halloween he can be an Indian and do his own makeup. I'll just hand him some markers and let him go crazy. Despite his naughtiness, he's still pretty stinkin' cute!!!
2 comments:
That little kid IS cute, especially with markers all over his face! I love the pic of Jacob mowing the lawn. A big part of any kid's childhood. My dad had a riding lawnmower, so it was always a fight over which boy GOT to mow the lawn!
When YOU come to Texas we will probably go get pedicures or something to pamper ourselves... and a fun project... and something involving chocolate... and have barbeque, but NOT chocolate and barbeque together...the opportunities are endless! Come on down!
Post a Comment