Friday, January 18, 2013

Pioneer Day

I love Pioneer Day.  It's my birthday!  Brandon gets work off, we get to spend the day together only doing fun things, and I don't have to cook any meals!  What's not to love?

Here's some of our crew at the parade!  It was a LONG parade this year, but we had lunch at Roosters to look forward to and we were happy to be together!  

 Here's Nathan - just because he's cute!  He loved the music, but didn't love not being able to run into the street.

And here's my birthday gift!  A Ninja!  Hi-ya!  It's the best chopper EVER!  So easy to clean, affordable, comes in fun colors, and the job is done in seconds!  We did all the regular Pioneer Day stuff too:  Fort Buenaventura, a family barbecue, and fireworks.  Brandon even make sure I had a small box of chocolates to eat while I read a good book.  Life doesn't get any better than that!

1 comment:

duncandoings said...

we got a ninja for Christmas, and I love it too--even w/o fun colors!