Sunday, July 5, 2009
Lagoon Tradition
For the past 3 years we anxiously await Stake Lagoon Day where we get free passes and 2 free rides at Lagoon! Then Kimber and I pack up the kids, and beg our husbands to come along to help us! Brandon and Brett seem to have a difficult time tearing themselves away from the office, seeing as they are such important engineers and all. So this year after waiting unsuccessfully for our dads, Kimber and I set out in the rain with our fists full of free passes to tackle Lagoon on our own! We didn't get to go on quite as many rides or get quite as good pictures as we usually do, now that there are 6 kids between the 2 of us, but we had a great time. And our dads pulled through by having a pizza dinner all ready for us when we got back!
Jonah waiting for the train ride! It's hard being a little guy with so many things to touch and explore, and a mean ol' mom who keeps ruining your fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jonah looks so old and so cute! I hate I couldn't come up Saturday for the 4th. Hope your marathon went well. We'll see you this weekend for some camping!
i just found your blog via ross & jamies! it is so fun to see what family is up to. congrats on keeping the troops under control on the 4th! :)
We rock!
Post a Comment