
Last week Jonah's hair was driving me crazy! So in a moment of desperation I informed Brandon he was cutting Jonah's hair! What made me temporarily lose my mind? The heat? A lack of chocolate? Should I be taking a pregnancy test to see if it's an imbalance in my hormones? Now look at my beautiful boy WITHOUT his beautiful hair! AAHHHH!!! I feel like I'm holding somebody else's kid! He can't be my little Jonah! His hair is SO blond that it just blends in with his head! People ask me all the time, "Where did HE come from?" "Was he switched at the hospital?" Well, considering he was born in the CAR there weren't really any other babies around to switch him WITH! And, yes, my own father is blond-haired, blue-eyed, so it does run in the family. Anyway, back to my poor buzzed child, I keep telling myself that it'll grow back. His last haircut grew back REALLY fast, hence the desperate moment! And he STILL has such a darling little face. I'm just wondering how long it's going to take me to feel like he's my own kid again!
5 comments:
He's cute! But I think he's cute with his hair either way...he does look verrry different though! So you have a birthday coming up soon-have any plans yet??
I don't think he looks like a different kid - it makes him look older. It so hard when they start to lose their "babiness" and turn into little boys. :) But, it will grow back . . .
I think he looks more like Jacob in this particular shot than I've ever noticed before. Such cute boys you have. I know what you mean, though. After one of my baby boys had a drastic haircut I practically gasped in surprise that first time I got him up from his nap that day. Who is this kid?
I can't beleive how old he looks, it is such a hard thing to have your baby get bigger, yet so thrilling at the same time. What a cutie.
oh i love i! he is so handsome!!
Post a Comment