Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Temple Square Fun Friday

I'm sure you're getting tired of my posts of our Fun Friday's by now, but too bad! There's more coming! It makes me feel like at least I did SOMETHING fun with the kids this summer! I'm not a completely boring mom! And when they accuse me of boredom one day, I'll pull these posts out and say, "Here! Look! We DID have some fun!"

So a couple of weeks ago our Fun Friday group got a little divided by age appropriate activities! Kimber and I took our little one's to Temple Square for the morning! It was a beautiful day and the kids had a blast!

The 4 oldest kids were obsessed with the fountains and water around Temple Square! Boy, the simple things sure make life for Kimber and me easy when they're so entertaining!

Here's our brood at the Salt Lake Temple!!!

Our prophet, President Thomas S. Monson, once counseled, “as we touch the temple, the temple will touch us.” Jacob, Sarah and Jonah loved being able to "touch the temple!"

Here I am with my beautiful children in front of the Christus statue!

1 comment:

SSWS said...

I have never heard that quote...but I love it and totally agree. Looks like a good summer activity! Way to go, mom!