Oh, one more thing. Can I borrow your book when you are done with it? Is there a big waiting list. I am on the list at the library, but I don't know if I'll get it in time. If there is a huge line, no biggie. I find it.
I am the mother of 4 children, Jacob, Sarah, Jonah & Nathan who drive me crazy and keep me sane all at the same time. Brandon is my "amazing in every way" husband. Together we grasp for any of life's tender little mercies to keep us going!
5 comments:
Oh I'm so happy for that lucky baby who gets to be yours! Congratulations!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! I hope everything goes well and that you aren't too sick!
Oh, one more thing. Can I borrow your book when you are done with it? Is there a big waiting list. I am on the list at the library, but I don't know if I'll get it in time. If there is a huge line, no biggie. I find it.
Congrats! I haven't told Vince yet, he might already know, but judging by the way men communicate, he probably doesn't!
Wow!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
Post a Comment