This child could very well be the end of me. What happened to my sweet, perfectly content baby boy? He must be approaching the "Terrible 2's!" He pulls hair, hits, kicks, screams on the floor while kicking his feet, throws absolutely everything (dinner can be a challenge to say the least), refuses to accept "No!" as an answer, breaks everything, gets into everything else, and I could go on and on. Was it always this hard with the kids at this age? I really think Heavenly Father knows exactly what he's doing when He sends our kids to us so cute, because most days it's Jonah's only saving grace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
All your posts are cute and funny...I've been laughing. I had all kinds of parenting advice about tantrums until we had Xanthe. Yep, some kids are really good at being defiant. And there isn't a thing you can do about it except wait until they become adorable, agreeable little four year olds! Good luck!!
Post a Comment