Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sarah's Salon

Poor Sarah is stuck in a family full of boys . . . and she's such a girly girl. So she takes what she can get as far as playing dress up, dolls, and fixing hair. Sarah's Salon is quite a chic place to get your hair done. She makes signs, sets up her waiting area with magazines to read, and even passes out appointment cards. I always seem to be busy doing mommy things, so she does the boys' hair in our family. There's not much you can do with the short hair on our boys, so she wets it and combs it this way and that way. She did "do" my hair once and I ended up with a frizzy poof ball of a head. But it made her happy! Her feminine influence is strong with all the boys, and we're so grateful to have that in our family! We love you, Sarah!
Sarah's Salon
Oops! I guess her influence is rubbing off. Maybe Jonah will be a hair stylist? (Over Daddy's dead body!)

2 comments:

Audrey said...

that is so cute! and so great of her brothers to play along too.

Asherbie said...

So darling! I'll have to make an appointment in the summer. Ask her if she can schedule me in!