Monday, March 12, 2012

Dirty Jobs

I spent all morning scrubbing out vomit and diarrhea.  It doesn't get much better than that.  I'm livin' the dream.  Definitely livin' the dream.

You know that show Dirty Jobs?  They should send that guy into a home of children with the stomach flu.  It doesn't get much worse than that!

Thank goodness for sunny days warm enough to open the windows to let out the smell, modern appliances such as washing machines, and healthy children who I know will be better tomorrow . . . that is until the next kid gets it.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

That is NOT fun. I hope everyone gets feeling better!

Asherbie said...

Me too! Hang in there.

Audrey said...

I hear you! We had one of those clean up moments last night while the power was out, which didn't come back on until this morning. Besides being really gross, It reminded me that we need to store more water!

duncandoings said...

Just read in this month's Ensign: "in my opinion, the teaching, rearing, and training of children requires more intelligence, intuitive understanding, humility, strength, wisdom, spirituality, perseverance, and HARD work than any other challenge we might have in life." Thanks, Pres. Faust---nice to know those low and disgusting moments are making the most of us--also I'm reading Unbroken w/ you--LOVE it, and how it makes me grateful for my own problems!