Monday, March 11, 2013

Fun Fridays

We tried to do Fun Fridays this summer.  Every summer seems to get a little harder.  Here are pictures of some of the Fun Fridays we did where I actually took pictures!

 Kimber and I took our kids to the Aerospace Museum.  I think one of her kids is missing in this picture, but here's the crew:  Emma, Jonah (behind the sign), Sarah, Sam, William, Jacob and Nathan.  I seem to remember that it was a pretty quick Fun Friday morning.  We ran in, looked at stuff and left so Kimber and I could cross it off our list.  Hmmm . . . fun, right?

 Astronaut Jonah!

 Jacob and Samuel blasting off into outer space!

 It wasn't pretty getting Nathan out of here.  He loved playing pilot!  But he had a poopy diaper and was stinking the place up!

 Another Friday I took my kids to the County Fair.  They love the pony rides and I hate the line for the pony rides.  I really tried to talk them out of the ponies.  They're not THAT cool after all.  It didn't work.  Oh well.  It was worth a try.  Here's Sarah happily riding her pony.

 Nathan DID look pretty cute on his pony!

 Jonah loved the GREEN tractors!

 Another day we went to our city's new splash pad.  It was SO crowded, but pretty fun!  Jacob enjoyed tossing around his new water football with his friend.

 Sarah loved it all!

 Nathan didn't love it too much but squirting other people is always fun.

At least Jonah had fun and didn't even seem to mind getting squirted a little.

No comments: