Monday, March 11, 2013

While Grandma Was Here

In August Grandma came for a long visit to bring my sister Kristen out to college.  It was SO fun to have her here!  The timing worked out perfectly for us to take her to the new Brigham City temple open house.  The temple was absolutely beautiful.  It was fun to have Grandma with us!

 I don't know what's up with Blogger!  I've tried everything!  Does anyone have any suggestions?  This is so annoying!  I don't know if you can tell, but Sarah, me, Brandon and Jacob are standing there in front of the beautiful temple!

Here I am with my mom, Sarah and Jacob.  We left the 2 little boys home so that we could enjoy the Spirit of the temple without the wrestling match.:)

 Then we HAD to make a quick trip to see Kristen's new dorm room!  Here are all the kids sitting up on her super high bed.  We LOVE having Aunt Kristen closer by!

This is supposed to show how high her bed is.  When I was in the dorms we used cinder blocks to make our beds high.  Now they have stilts which are much kinder to your toes when you run into them.  Isn't her bedding cute?  You get nice stuff when you're the youngest child!

 Grandma also treated us to an afternoon at the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point!  Amy and little Caleb came too, but I guess I didn't get any pictures of them.  Jacob and Nathan had a blast experimenting with sand and erosion.  Where was Daddy?  This is right up his alley!

 Sarah is building a sand dam.

 Nathan and Jonah in front of some dinosaur bones.

There were giant dinosaur puzzles to put together in this pretend digging site.  The older kids also got to make fossils.  After the museum we got ice cream cones and played in the water sculptures   Thanks for a fun afternoon, Grandma!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Flipping the pictures has been bugging me too. If you figure it out let me know. Cute posts!

Brittany