Friday, February 20, 2009

Jonah's 1st Birthday

Several weeks ago we celebrated Jonah's 1st birthday! (Can you believe it's taken me this long to post it?) We had a family party made extra special by the attendance of Brandon's grandma who was in town for a visit!

Here's Jonah opening a gift from Grandma and Grandpa. He loves to zoom this truck around in the kitchen and push the button for the music! Thanks Grandma & Grandpa!!!

Jonah's cheap parents actually gave him a car seat for his birthday! Poor kid! I just figure he's too young to know the difference and we already have lots of baby toys!

One thing I HATE about birthdays is making the stinkin' cake! It completely stresses me out! Brandon's brother had recently decorated his young son's cake and did a fabulous job! So I decided to see if the decorating genes ran in the family! Brandon actually decorated this cake for Jonah! Didn't he do a great job? I think you just got a new job, Daddy!

Here's Daddy with the birthday boy! Too bad after all that hard work Jonah would have nothing to do with his cake! Watch the video below to see!



Jonah has been an absolutely delightful baby! I can't believe how fast his first year had gone by. It seems like time just goes by faster and faster. I think his first year should have lasted TWO years since he's been such a dream baby! He's so happy and not very demanding. He loves to be with his brother and sister, and can't wait to be able to keep up with them a little better. We are so happy to have you in our family, Jonah! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Jonah's such a cutie!

Samuel was going to get a car seat, too, but we're so pathetic we haven't done it yet six months later. Sigh.