Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas!!!

We had a picture perfect Christmas this year!  I couldn't have asked for any more!  For starters, Kent and Donna stayed overnight with us, which was a treat for all of us!  I wish I had taken more pictures, but I was lucky to get these with all the excitement.


We started Christmas Eve dinner at Benihana with Kent and Donna!  Thanks for dinner!  It was yummy and LOTS less work for me!  Yeah!


After dinner the kids opened their Christmas pajamas from Mommy.  The UPS man put Sarah's cute slippers on a slow boat to China, but luckily she was a great sport about waiting a little bit longer.  Mommy and Daddy even got new jammies this year (and no, we did not take pictures of that)!


We played a little Jenga (the kids favorite new game).  Thanks to a little . . . ahem . . . cheating we got our tower to double its original height.


Here's Sarah with her loot:  a microphone, Sleeping Beauty piggy bank, princess puzzle, Strawberry Shortcake Cafe & a new book!


Jonah loves his new tool bench, ball, movie, book and train!!!


Jacob got walkie talkies, legos (even an old set in mint condition from Daddy's boyhood that he was ready to pass on), movie and some easy reader books!

We had yummy cinnamon rolls for breakfast, complements of Rhodes Dough (sorry to break the home-made tradition, Mom), and quiche (which I actually DID manage to make myself).  After a slow day, we packed up off to Shauna's to show off our toys to cousins and pick at Shauna's left-over's for dinner.  It was a fabulous and relaxing day.

Oh, and what did Mommy and Daddy get?  Well, mostly new front room furniture.  But Daddy did get a Blu-ray player and tickets to see Brian Regan.  Mommy got TWO boxes of chocoloates (man, have I been craving those!), a beautiful picture of the SLC temple, and TWO purses!  And Brandon's parents continue to add to our "Hopefully One Day We'll All Take a Fabulous Cruise Together Once Everyone's Done Having Babies" fund.  Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Mo said...

Hey! We got Brian Regan tickets, too. When are you guys going?