Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bragging Rights

So I just have to take a moment to brag about my littlest sister, Kristen. Here she is on her way to Homecoming. She went a couple of weeks ago with a fun group of friends (not a date - she's too young still). Look how darling she looks! And don't you love her dress? And it's modest! She got tons of compliments on it at the dance. She found it online, so nobody had the same dress (which I guess was a problem for many of the other girls). And, thanks to my mom's seamstress skills, this size 2 dress was taken apart to make it a size negative 2. Hmmm . . . somehow I didn't get the skinny gene that all 3 of my sisters seem to have gotten. Kristen found that cute little shrug at the mall that goes perfectly with the dress. I sure hope that when my boys take girls to dances (boy, that seems like a long way off) that they make every effort to dress modestly!

1 comment:

Asherbie said...

Love the blog! I'm still figuring out things you are doing! :)Thanks for posting this, I didn't get to see pictures of Kristen yet. She is so grown up and cute! Love you!