
Jonah is absolutely obsessed with hair. The first thing he does when I pick him up is reach for my hair (it may be time for a drastic cut). He pulls his own hair, his sister's hair and even the couch's hair. Yes, couch's have hair - you probably didn't know that! Here's Jonah laying next to the couch (momentarily distracted from his hair pulling by the camera) pulling the couch's hair. He gets a handfull of it and eats it (gross). And then he spits it up (grosser). There is only one positive to all of this hair pulling: when I hold Jonah he wraps both of his chubby little arms around my neck for maximum handfulls of hair at the back of my head and gives me great big goobery kisses on my cheeks. I love those little hugs and wet kisses. Neither of my other kids hugged like that and it sure feels good!
No comments:
Post a Comment