
So I've been struggling with shin splints off and on for a year and a half from running. I choose to run because it's cheap exercise, and makes me feel like I get a good workout. My running partner, Ginger, sent me to a new running store - Striders! They do the coolest thing! They have you stand on and walk across this pad thingy that's attached to their computer. It analyzes your arch, how you roll your feet, etc. Apparently the last running store I went to gave me bad advice. They told me I pronate, and gave me a running shoe to help with that. The lady at Striders said I don't pronate at all! AND the shoes they had given me were probably making my shins WORSE! AAHHHH!!! Can you believe all that pain and frustration for nothing? We'll see how the new shoes work! I'm excited and hopeful! Maybe now that I can hopefully run more I'll FINALLY start to lose that baby weight!

No comments:
Post a Comment