Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sarah's Preschool Graduation

Sarah has had a wonderful preschool year with the Young's. We just love the Young's! Now that we've moved I don't know if I'll drive kids across town for preschool once it's Jonah's turn, and that makes me so sad. We'll have to see if there are any options closer that compare to the Young's (I doubt it). They had 1 giant graduation this year with all 5 of the their classes. The weather barely held for their darling little performance. Each child got golden Mickey Mouse ears for graduation. Sarah's been waiting and talking about those little hats for weeks! She loves it and takes such good care of it.

Here is Sarah (in the light blue shirt) singing in her program with some of her friends. The highlight was when she announced into the microphone (who put her by that microphone anyway?) for all to hear that she needed to go potty. Does it matter that she went RIGHT before we left home? Nope!

And here's Sarah with her beloved teachers! They have an amazing capacity to love, especially children. I really do look up to these good people. The next day Sarah cried because she didn't want to go to Kindergarten with new teachers and friends. I was ready to cry too, because it's going to be a long summer. Do you think the Young's would like to teach summer preschool?

2 comments:

Circe said...

Sarah was so cute and enthusiastic
! I laughed at how many kids had to go to the bathroom during the program! they were all so cute.

Asherbie said...

Too cute. Congratulations, Sarah.