Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just Like Daddy

It's so endearing to watch my boys try so hard to be like their dad. After all, why not? He's one of the best role models of a man that I know of. Five years ago I took this picture of 2-year old Jacob following his dad with his little mower wanting so badly to do it like Daddy does. He would watch so carefully and when Daddy turned around, Jacob would turn around too. He'd follow his dad back and forth, back and forth all over the lawn.


And here we are 5 years later with Jonah, also as a 2-year old, mowing again with Daddy. Back and forth, back and forth he follows Daddy trying so hard to be just like him. It's amazing the innate qualities that the boys possess to be just like Daddy. I truly hope they continue to follow in his footsteps and turn out to be men just like Daddy!

No comments: