Friday, May 15, 2009
I'm A Big Boy Now!!!
Well, I finally did it. I had Jonah's hair cut. I've been putting Brandon and other family off for awhile now, claiming instead that his hair was just too cute to cut! But after a series of runny noses that glue his hair to his nose and face, I just couldn't take it any longer!
And here's our big boy AFTER! I have to admit, I AM a little sad to see the curls gone (I did save a few :)) and to see him looking so BIG! My baby is gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, he is adorable. I'm with you, though, that first haircut is hard for the mommies. Maybe there was a different explanation for Samson?
He looks like such a big boy now... wow. Still such a cutie, though! I don't know when I'm going to get the guts up to cut Megan's hair... it might be awhile!
Post a Comment