Jacob and Sarah have invented their own new word: rumbling. As best I can figure out, the definition for "rumbling" is when someone talks too long while you're "not so patiently" waiting to talk. For example, when Mommy and Daddy are trying to talk, it's "rumbling." However, if Jacob is talking it's NOT "rumbling." When I accused Jacob of "rumbling" he said he was just TALKING. But if I'm talking, Jacob insists that I'm "rumbling!" If Sarah is talking and Jacob wants to talk, then Sarah is also "rumbling."
Hmm . . . as you can see in a family of talkers there is never enough talk time for each of us. Luckily, Jonah isn't talking yet, so he has yet to be accused of "rumbling." For the time being, he just yells above the roar, causing those of us trying to talk to rumble, I mean talk, even louder. So if you happen to pass by our house and your hear yelling, we may not be yelling at all . . . we're just "rumbling!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment