Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Somebody's Got A Hole In His Smile

Well SOMEBODY at our house FINALLY got a hole in his smile! Jacob's been wiggling that little tooth for months now, ever since the dentist first told him it was a little loose! Boy, was he excited when it came out. He was too nervous to have it pulled out. I was worried he'd swallow it in his sleep! But after dinner 1 night it just fell out! He called just about everyone he knew to share his great news! He shows anybody who looks twice at him that hole in his smile. He's so proud! It's one of the rites of passage of childhood, I guess! I can't believe my little boy is really growing up! Sarah already swears that one of her molars is loose. Hmmm . . . we may be waiting awhile on that one!

2 comments:

mahina said...

exciting times!

Merrill Family said...

Congratulations Jacob!!! I am glad that I noticed your smile the other day, I hope it made you happy. I think you look a year older!!