We made our annual trek up to Hardware Ranch before the ranch closed for the year. We missed having Nanny and Papa with us this year! Brett's family joined us, which always makes things a little more fun. We thought there would be tons of elk due to the hard winter, but there weren't! Apparently we got a lot of snow in the valleys but the mountains didn't get that much! It was probably the most disappointing year we've had there, but it's always fun to go!
I wonder if Jacob will EVER get tired of seeing these big animals. Probably not!
Here's our family in front of the big horses that pull the sleigh. At least this year Nathan didn't drop his glove out of the sleigh!
We love the little museum where everything is hands-on. Sarah liked this moose antler.
Then it's to Frederico's for lunch! YUM! I bet you're really missing this trip now, Nanny! Jacob, Samuel, Emma, Sarah and Annie ate a lot of pizza! This crew is definitely getting more expensive to feed.
Jonah enjoyed the pizza too! After lunch we split off from Brett's family and went to visit my Grandpa. Too bad I didn't get pictures of that! Grandpa, of course, had Creamies ready and waiting for us! The kids also managed to find a few other treats at Grandpa's house too. There's definitely not a shortage of sugar at Grandpas' house!






1 comment:
So fun to catch up on your blog! I miss seeing you guys. Your kids are getting so big and I wish I were closer. Love you.
Post a Comment