Thursday, May 2, 2013

Happy Birthday, Brandon!

This is so sad that I'm SO far behind on my blogging that I can't even remember what we did for Brandon's birthday!  This picture reminds me that he got the air mattress he'd been wanting for camping.  Other than that I'm completely drawing a blank.  I HOPE I took my wonderful husband out on a fabulous date!  Let's just say that I did so that his birthday wasn't totally lame.  There.  Done.  Brandon, I took you out on a fabulous date for your birthday last year, just in case you forgot!  That was easy! 
 
I almost didn't even post this, but I thought I would just to take to opportunity to shout out that I'm married to the most wonderful husband, father, provider, priesthood holder, son, brother, uncle and engineer that ever lived!  I love you, Brandon!  When we first met, dated, and even after we were married Brandon feared that I was so independent that I would never need him.  I think it's safe to say that he doesn't feel that way anymore.  I need him more than anything.  I couldn't live without him.  Thanks, Brandon, for all you do and for making me so happy!  Happy Birthday!

No comments: