I love Valentine's Day with my kids. I love it with my husband too, but buying stuff for my kids is just so darn fun! I loving choosing a special book for each child. Here's what I got this year!
Jacob got the Guinness World Book of Records. He was so excited! He said this book is at their school library and has a HUGE waiting list to be checked out. He couldn't wait to tell his friends and bring it to school to check out all the world records with them. So cute!
I know Sarah is old enough for chapter books and she reads them daily, but she still loves beautiful illustrations about princesses. My mom found this beautiful Snow White book in a little book store in Illinois for me. Thanks, Mom.
Jonah is way into Legos. He loves this sticker book and finding the right sticker for the right spot.
Nathan grew to love Mickey Mouse on our trip to Disney World. I knew he would love this Mickey book with lots of flaps to look under. So fun!
And here's my darling Jonah who's developing quite a sweet tooth! He couldn't wait to eat his chocolates, and have his preschool party so he could have his own treats. I love that boy!
I know this is a boring post. Sorry! I'm just really trying to catch up. I do remember that Brandon gave me chocolates and we went out. That's all I remember. Hopefully there will be more interesting things to come!



No comments:
Post a Comment